Experienced Real Estate Lending Executives With a Long Tenure As a Team
- ACORE Capital’s senior management team has worked together for 20 years building and operating market leading commercial real estate lending platforms targeting value-add loans.
- Prior to founding ACORE, the four Managing Partners were most recently the senior members of the management team of Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: STWD), a publicly traded mortgage REIT, between October 2010 and October 2014.
Long-Term Track Record of Success
- Since 1994 the team originated some 4,000 commercial real estate loans totaling over $40 billion.
- During their tenure at STWD, the company invested over $8 billion in commercial real estate debt with no reported defaults or losses.
Robust Origination Platform With Significant Deal Flow
- ACORE currently manages approximately $5 billion of capital for Delphi Financial Group, a member of Tokio Marine Group, comprised of $2.8 billion of capital commitment and other debt investments currently managed of approximately $2.2 billion (which amount includes future funding obligations).* *As of October 5, 2016, represents total commitments and investment activity from ACORE's inception of May 2015.
- ACORE closed or has term sheets signed for 77 loans totaling approximately $5.1 billion*. *As of October 5, 2016, represents total commitments and investment activity from ACORE's inception of May 2015.
- Robust pipeline allows for investment selectivity – ACORE closes only 1 loan for every 20 reviewed.
Focused On Attractive CRE Value-Add Loans
- Specific expertise in sourcing and underwriting value-add loans, a segment of the CRE market that requires unique skill but can provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to investors in a range of L+1000-1200 bps.
“One Stop” Financing Solution Provides Pricing Power
- ACORE is one of the few lenders that can originate the whole loan/entire debt stack, allowing borrowers to deal with only one counterparty and providing ACORE with the ability to negotiate strong loan terms and conditions.
Ability to Tailor Strategies to Meet Investor Requirements
- Flexibility to manage investor capital through either separate accounts or co-mingled funds and work with investors to help minimize regulatory and tax requirements